Elantis is a growing IT consulting company that is focused on people. Certified as a Great Place to Work®, Best Workplace™ for Today’s Youth, and Best Workplace™ for Inclusion, we always strive to do what is right for our customers, our employees, and the communities we live and work in. Our company is made up of creative problem solvers, lifelong learners, and top technical experts with a can-do attitude. We are guided by our Core Values of Own the Experience, Focus on People, and Do the Right Thing. We work together as a team and support each other so we all win! To learn more about Elantis and our culture, check us out on social media @ElantisInc or at www.elantis.com.
Here are some of the great things you can expect from Elantis:
- Mentorship, training, and ongoing opportunities for development to fuel your career growth and build your expertise.
- Relaxed environment with a casual dress code, community involvement opportunities, and lots of fun social events.
- Any excuse to celebrate our successes with lunches and treats- which is pretty often!
Our positions are located in our downtown Edmonton, Vancouver or Bellevue branch. Of course, there is freedom to work from home as needed, but we love being together! Why? Working together in person gives us more opportunities to share laughs, help each other overcome challenges, and support each other in real time. There’s something about relationship-building that happens when you sit next to someone or bump into each other at the coffee machine. At Elantis, we do our best work as consultants when we have a great sense of connection and collaboration. We are looking for local candidates to the Edmonton, Vancouver, and Bellevue area.
The Ideal Candidate
At Elantis, employees’ cultural fit and alignment with our values are the most important factors in selecting a successful candidate. You’re a great fit for our team if you:
- Want to work closely with a talented team to create innovative solutions for customers and contribute to a vibrant work culture.
- Proactively offer solutions, think outside the box, and are confident in bringing your ideas forward to overcome obstacles and make a positive impact.
- Are comfortable with ambiguity and seek direction if you need it.
- Are a lifelong learner. You’re curious, learn quickly, and enjoy mentoring to help others grow their career while you grow yours.
- Can move easily from project to project and juggle competing priorities with ease.
- Want to create an exceptional experience for customers, colleagues, and yourself.
- Enjoy collaborating with colleagues in-person to share ideas, solve problems, and celebrate together.
Our Interviewing Process
After applying for a position by the specified deadline, you will receive a confirmation email that your application has been received. Expect to hear from us within 4 to 5 business days on whether we think you could be a great fit!
2) Preliminary Interview
Meet virtually with our Team Talent Consultant to discuss your skills, experience, and career goals. We will provide an overview of the position and team, as well as what makes the Elantis culture unique.
3) Secondary/Technical Interview
Meet with the Team Lead and/or Architects to dive deeper into the day-to-day expectations for the position. We will discuss your experience and skillsets in detail to ensure that you will be successful in the position. After this step, we will conduct a reference check (references do not need to include your current employer).
4) Third Interview
Meet with a member of our Senior Leadership team: CEO, Director of Service Delivery, and/or Director of Marketing and Business Development. We will discuss consulting aspects of the position and what is required to succeed in our fast-paced environment. We will get to know you better and answer any remaining questions.
Shortly after the third interview, expect to hear from our Team Talent Consultant with our decision. If you are the successful candidate, we will discuss the offer and next steps. If you are not successful, you have an opportunity to ask for feedback.
If you are the successful candidate, you will receive a written offer that outlines salary, vacation entitlement, and benefits. We take thoughtful care to ensure our salary offers are equitable, fair, and competitive—so you don't have to negotiate!
- Comprehensive extended health and dental benefits for you and your family, fully paid by Elantis.
- Minimum 3 weeks' vacation and unlimited sick days.
- Social and teambuilding events (we’re a tight-knit team and we take every opportunity to share laughs and have fun!).
- Cell phone plan, fully paid by Elantis.
- Free Costco membership.
- Fully stocked fridge and pantry with healthy meals and snacks throughout the day.
- Weekly team breakfasts from a local restaurant.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Fully paid technical exams and access to PluralSight to support your professional development.
- Travel opportunities between branches.
- Sit/stand desks in a collaborative office environment.
- Downtown locations are steps away from public transit and parking.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Elantis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, ancestry, race, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family or medical care leave, political affiliation, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
All job opportunities will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Canada or in the United States of America without company sponsorship. Preliminary interviews are currently being conducted virtually and there may be an in-person interview during the process.
To receive the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of five (5) positions within a calendar year to ensure that you are not duplicating efforts.
Team Breakfasts & Lunches
Casual Dress Code
Community Involvement & Volunteering Opportunities
Team Building & Social Events
Training & Mentorship
Advancement & Growth
“ On a day to day basis seeing the success of the team and of Elantis as a company makes me proud. Every time we win a proposal or I help the team in some other way, I feel a real sense of pride that I’ve contributed to the organization. ”
“ I have the desire to get to a place where I’ve learned along the way and I can give mentorship to somebody else. To be aware of everything that’s going on and have the knowledge to teach somebody else new to the industry. ”
“ We really make sure we are pushing each other to do our best. We are staying curious, asking questions and continuously learning. We are one team- Team Elantis regardless of location. ”